Friday 11 September 2020

Petunia Has a Party


Hey Bloggers...

It's Bellarific Friday - so I'm here using an older image today - this is Petunia Has a Party..  oooh how I love colouring her and her little pals!

I created a little strip of Distress Ink Smooshing for the bottom of the card, then diecut a little border to separate from the main colouring.


Card Info:
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders
Colouring - Copics
Petunia - R00/01/02
Chicks - Y15/17/38 YR09
Hats - R83/85
Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Prismacolour Pencils for the grass

Hope you like my make today and that you'll check our the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Baberoonis..

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x