Tuesday 1 September 2020

And Relax!!


Hi Again Lovelies...

I have another card to share with you today.... this time it's for the brand new All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge for September - the theme this time is 

EMBELLISHMENTS

Now as I do love a sequin/gem (or two!)... it was an easy theme for me!  

I coloured the image and fussy cut her, then created a background using two stencils - one for the rectangle shame, then another over it for the grid.  I used Distress Oxides to blend through the stencils - in Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangles, MFT Square Grid
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E50/51/52/53/55
Pinks - RV53/63/55/17, BG11/13

Hope you like.. and don't forget to pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Group to join in the fun!

Hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x