Monday 7 September 2020

Fairy Butterfly Wings



Hi Lovelies...

It's new release time at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps - and for my card, I used the gorgeous Fairy Butterfly Wings.  Of course, she deserved lots of pink and glitter... it's such a shame I wasn't able to capture the sparkle on the photo... but I promise it's there!

I coloured and fussy cut the image first.  Then I created a background by using Distress Inks through a circle stencil..  then splattering with water... and THEN stamping and heat embossing with sparkly embossing powder!


Card Info:
Sentiment - Done on PC
Stencil - Taylored Expressions
Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks
Background Stamp - Taylored ExpressionsTwinkle Twinkle
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/00/11 R20
Hair E41/42/43
Dress - RV52/63/55
Wings B60, RV000
Butterfly - V01/04 BV01

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page to see what my fellow teamies have come up with to inspire...

Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x