Friday 25 September 2020

Curvy Girl Collecting Crystals


Hi Lovely Bloggers..

It's Bellarific Friday which I love, because it gives me an excuse (not that I need one), to colour up a fabulous Stamping Bella image..  this time from the current release... I chose to use this gorgeous Curvy Girl Collecting Crystals.  

My daughter used to be a crystal collector - there are still lots left in her old room.  I do love the rose quartz and often go hold it when I need a little 'love' - as it's the stone of universal love - it's supposed to purify and open the heart.  

I coloured and fussy cut the image - then dry embossed her a little to give a roundness to the dress.


Card Info:
Card Base - Distress Ink Blending - 
Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio
Colouring - Copics
Dress - BG10/11/13
Skin - E000/01/00/11 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Crystals - BV00/01, B60/63, RV52/63/55 RV00/000/52, V000/01
Gems

Now I've been struggling to get envelopes here in the UK to fit my 5.5 x 4.25 inch cards...  so I've treated myself to an envelope score board so I can make my own.  Of course, as there's no sticky on the ones I create, I have to use a sticker..  so I stamped, coloured and diecut this fabulous Uptown Girl Seal of Approval - she looks just perfect on the flap, don't ya think?!



Hope you like my makes today..  don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the lovely Baberoonies..  they never fail to amaze me with their wonderful makes!

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Gooooorgeous Card and just love your AMAZING Colouring. Top Idea on the envelopes and the Seal I love. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x