Thursday 12 January 2017

You're My Cup of Tea...


Hi Lovely Bloggers....

I'm still doing a happy dance here - because today I have another of the wonderful Stamping Bella release to share......  and OMG - it's Edna - and she's my favourite of all!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabulous image!!!

Edna is just having a little rest - she's been busy gossiping with her friends at her local fairy tea shop..  and she does look comfy, so I think she's drunk her cuppa first!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Edna's Cup of Tea
Paper - MFT Farm Fresh Gingham
Dies - MFT Double Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E23/25/27/29
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Cup - RV52/63/55/17/09, YG63
Boa - C0/1/2/3
Wings - RV000/00
Shading - N0/1/2/3
Glitter and Twine

I'm still swooning away at this release - it's so difficult to colour with hearts floating cartoon like from my eyes!!  I can't wait to order my long list on Monday!!  

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. She's lovely Christine. Beautiful card with a fab layout too. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love Edna so much Christine - she is so sweet. Your card is scrummy.
    I am a bit late, but Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, Christine, Edna is too darned cute!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet. Gorgeous shades of pink and fab cas design. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous image and the colouring of the cup and saucer is stunning, love the shades of pink.
    Thank goodness the snow didn't settle this morning.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable Christine, gorgeous card,
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is beautiful! Love the tied twine!
    Well I recon she's having a soak in that mug!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes isn't she a cutie Christine! I would order her too, but I still have lots of uninked images I just HAD to buy when you showed me them lol.Oops ...great card too btw. ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this image of Edna, and you did a fabulous job with her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image Christine, can see why she is a favourite of your, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x