Wednesday 25 January 2017

I love you......


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends...

Yayyyyyy... it's Wednesday again and I'm here with another gorgeous Stamping Bella make for their 'Wonderful Wednesdays With...'!

I used a stamp with this gorgeous pair of heffalumps that's been in my stash since last year and I've been waiting for Valentines' time to be use it!!  Mind you, shouldn't we always tell the people we love just that - no matter when it is?!


Dies - Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Pebble Inc Be Mine
Colouring - Copics and Prismacolours
Heffalumps - C0/1/2/3/5/7, R11
Hearts - R24/37
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils 

Hope you like what I did...

Did you get your order in yet for Stamping Bella's fabulous new release??  I certainly did!!  My package is winging it's way to me - I can't wait to receive it and start playing!!!

Big hugs

12 comments:

  1. So sweet love this stamp its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is awesome..cuteness overload!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know why but there is something about elephants that really make me smile.
    Gorgeous card and a fantastic background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so adorable! Fab design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love those adorable elephants, gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is outrageously adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christine, this is soooo gorgeous and the cute ellie's too. Daren't buy anymore stamps though so not looking.....well trying not to!!! ;)hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely heffalumps Christine. Gorgeous card and colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe so cute Christine! Those little elephants are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could this be any more adorable, I love it, amazing shading on those gorgeous Elephants.
    Have a lovely Sunday
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, totally adorable image, and fab card layout, love it, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x