Wednesday 4 January 2017

Exciting Times!!


Hi Lovely Blogging Peeps....

I've got some really exciting news to share with you today - well exciting for me!!  At last I can share the secret that I've been asked to do a Guest Spot for Stamping Bella's 'Wonderful Wednesdays With..'!!!  Can you believe?? I'm joining the sistahood for a little while!  I've been a fan of their stamps for years.... they were one of the first companies that I ordered from across the pond..  and my love of their fabulous images is the same now as ever it was - and goes from strength to strength with their fabulous new characters!
Image result for stamping bella
I think I've said before that Edna is my very favourite of all Stamping Bella  characters - Edna was my Mum's name so I always think of her while I'm colouring.  And I love how sassy this lady is...  all snuggled up on her (casually thrown on of course!) boa... with sparkly fairy dust flying from her heels!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Frames
Paper - Authentique Bubble Gum Too
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E25/27/29
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Dress, Boa and Shoes - R81/83/85/56
Wings - RV91
Glitter, Stickles and Sequins

To colour her bubbly hair and her boa, I did lots of tiny C shapes with my Copic pens in the different shades - I think it helps give the illusion of texture.

Then I used the sentiment that's included in the set on the inside of the card... and stamped/fussy cut the crown a second time for an added little extra.


I took lots of photos so you could see this little lady from all angles.... she cries out for attention don't you think??!! hehe!


I'm still having to pinch myself to believe I'm a Guest Designer with my favourite stamp company..  I may just have to go lie down to recover now!! hehe!

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Christine and Congratulations on your news.
    This is a fabulous card and beautifully coloured, you really are doing them proud.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I love these stamps well done on your appointment so deserved and I'm delighted for you Fantastic start to 2017 love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a pretty card - I love the 'c' shapes on the gorgeous boa and Edna's hair, they make her look fabulous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations hun, I'm jealous!! Lovely card too, Edna is lovely, especially in your gorgeous pink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Christine, well deserved.
    Your card is gorgeous, love the girly stamp and pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is this, you have certainly done great justice to this great fun image. Love the card.
    Oh and huge congratulations
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh wow that's fabulous news!! Well done you!! And double fabulous card! So gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations it is so well deserved. Your card looks Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and huge congrats on your guest spot, so well deserved! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah! That's fabulous news and what better way to celebrate than with the super fabulous Edna, and of course, in pink!
    Totally wonderful colouring Christine...you definitely nailed the texturing for the hair and boa :-)
    I am so delighted for you as I know how much you love SB...and so do I!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card again and well done on the GDT spot Christine ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x