Thursday 5 January 2017

Anything Goes at In The Pink!


Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

It's time again for a new challenge at In The Pink......  and we're starting off the new year with a bang by choosing the theme of

ANYTHING GOES!

I'm afraid my 'be organised' resolution has gone out of the window already, as I made the card very last minute.... but it was one of those that I knew what I wanted to make - unusual for me - so I could just get on and do it!

I chose a gorgeous image from All Dressed Up to colour... and made a Distress Ink backdrop for her..  I'm getting to enjoy these splatter type backgrounds!


Card Info:
Image - All Dressed Up Party Frock (now available as a stamp from LDRS)
Sentiment - done on PC
Background - Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry
Image colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Hair - E41/43/44/47
Dress - R81/83/85/89, W0/1
Sequins, Gem and Glitter

You could win a fabulous prize from All Dressed Up who are our generous sponsor this time..  if your entry is chosen at random from our Perfect Pinkies.

Image may contain: text

Hope you'll join in the pink fun!

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. I love your card ! Pink is such a lovely color, and your girl is perfect. Please share how you did your background. I haven't seen one done with distressed Inks, that looked like yours. thank you Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Christine! Love the elegant girl with the inky background! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image but your background is AMAZING. It really sets her off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable a really fabulous card and image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I'm really rather partial to blended and watersplatted (I don't think that's actually a word, but I'm going with it lol!) backgrounds and this one is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image! So sad it's no longer available as a digi as it would have suited my niece so well. But don't like ordering from USA to get the stamp. You've done such a great job with it. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your splattered backgrounds too; the soft shading and water spots look so stylish. Perfect for such a stylish lady as this one in her pretty pink frock :-)
    Happy New Year!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow sooo gorgeous ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine
    Fabulous card... love the Splattered background...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I have this image and LOVE it. She is s glamourous and looks so different each time you color her up or use her. Your background is awesome - one of my fav type bgs too. Lovely card. My first time entering this challenge and I loved your card and had to drop by and tell you.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x