Sunday 14 July 2024

Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Branch


Hi Peeps

Today, I'm sharing a floral card I made using the fabulous Beautiful Branch stamp and die set from Pink Fresh Studio.  I coloured and die cut the image, then created a background by smooshing Distress Oxides onto some Bristol Smoosh, then die cut the panel using a scalloped rectangle die.

I adhered the image with 3D foam pads, then die cut a 'hello' word in gold mirri, backing it with white cardstock. I added the word to the panel - this time without foam pads.  Lastly, I added a few gems and a tiny bit of glitter into the centre of the flowers.


Card Info:
Image and Die - Pink Fresh Studio Beautiful Branch
Dies - Whimsy Stamps Fa Doodle Scalloped Rectangle, 
Honey Bee Bitty Buzz Words - Hello
Distress Oxides for smooshing - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and 
Saltwater Taffy
Colouring - Copics
RV10/11 R81/83/11
G21/24
Mirri Card and Gems

I love cherry blossom - I have a huge tree in my garden that blooms every May.  Well it's pink - so what more can I say???

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Christine!
    P.S. Have you seen the new LOTV stamps...I have my eye on those!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x