Monday 8 July 2024

MFT Love You a Bunch


Hi Lovelies...

Well I have to own up - I've been quiet a little while - though it's not because I've not been making... I've been making a LOT, but not getting around to putting them online.  Don't know why - I really need to schedule a slot to sit at my PC and get them uploaded!  Anyways.. I now have a few to upload - so here's the first..

It's another older stamp from my stash - the set is called Love You a Bunch - I so love these little girlies, and really enjoy colouring and fussy cutting them.  I added some daisies to her dress with a white gel pen.

I created a smooshed background for one side of the card, then adhered the girlie slightly overlapping the smooshed side.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Love You a Bunch stamp set
Die - Pretty Pink Posh Borders Set 2
Smooshing - Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E23/25
Dress - R81/83/85
Flowers R30/83 Y38
Grounding T0/1
Gold Glitter
White Gel Pen for daisies on dress

I really enjoyed making this card - I didn't add a sentiment as I felt it could be used for lots of different occasions - or just to make someone's day!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Christine...your card made my day! I love this image and it is so good to see older images...I actually think I have this image! Will have to check because it is so adorable. I love the technique you used to do the side panel. You are so awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia Benjamin24 July 2024 at 02:54

    My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x