Tuesday 2 July 2024

MFT So Much Love


Hi Lovelies...

I've been shopping in my stash again - and have dug out some MFT stamps that haven't yet been used - including this little girlie called So Much Love.  If you look closely, you can see she's doing the heart shape with her hands - which I do with my grandchildren to say I love you...  they do it back to me and my heart fills every time!

For my card, I used a Daisy Background stencil and blended rainbow Distress Oxides through.. I liked the effect.  Then, to be quite honest, I'd coloured this little girlie previously, and in the chaos on my desk, she just had landed on the daisy panel, and I realised how good she looked there!


Sooo  I adhered her with foam pads, giving some dimension.  I haven't put a sentiment on there, as I really didn't think it needed one - the heart says it all.


Card Info:
Image - MFT So Much Love (not sure if it's still available)
Stencil - Waffle Flower Daisy Background
Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed,
Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon and Wilted Violet
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11
Dress - BG10/11/13
Hair and Shoes - E21/23
White Gel Pen

I think you'll be seeing more of this girlie and her friends in the near future, there's a little pile of them on my desk awaiting their time in the spotlight!

Hope you like...

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. The background, the image, the card!!!!! OMG soooo adorable! I love how you did the background and that image is so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x