Thursday 20 June 2024

Memory Box Frostyville Border


Hi Lovelies..

I've been rummaging through my older dies for my card today and found this Memory Box border, plus a Simon Says Stamp word die that I think looks good with the border.  So, I know I'm a bit early.... but it's Christmas in June in my craft room!

I was inspired by Natalie Bowers seeing one of her videos from last Christmas..  she really is a good tutor and her videos inspire me every time.  Take a look at her NB Cards YouTube channel... you'll love it!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/325157827189927 


I did some smooshing with the Tumbled Glass mixed with a little Cosmic Shimmer white pearl mica powder, to give the lustre effect (which is difficult to see on the photos!)  Then I adhered the border.  I die cut the sentiment from a spare piece of smooshed card, also cutting two more from white card.  I adhered the three together, to give dimension and depth to the sentiment, before adhering to the card.  Finally, I added a tiny crystal for the dot on the i, then matted the card panel onto glitter card to match, using fun foam to back the panel.


Card Info:
Dies - Memory Box Frostyville Border, 
Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas
Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
Cosmic Shimmer White Pearl Mica Powder

Now I took a few photos of my card as each time I got a different look, depending on how the light caught it.  It's only natural light, as I take my photos on a window ledge.  I think the first and last photos are the closest to the colour I see when I look at the card.

Hope you like my card today..

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas card is stunning!!!!! I LOVE IT! Thank-you for the link for the utube channel...I will check it out.The pictures you took look good!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x