Monday 10 June 2024

LOTV Trio of Teddies


Hey Peeps..

Today I'm sharing a card that I made with a stamp set from my stash, that I bought and used last in 2012!  That's 12 years ago!!! 

It's from an LOTV set called Trio of Teddies.. but this little guy is my favourite with his bunch of flowers...


I coloured and fussy cut around the image, then die cut a rectangle and inked up and stamped a sentiment from another old LOTV set!  I adhered the teddy with 3D foam tape, then adhered the rectangle to the card base again, with foam tape.  I'd popped some stripey card to give interest before adhering the rectangle.


Card Info:
Image - LOTV Trio of Teddies
Sentiment - LOTV Sentiment Set 26
Die - Waffle Flower
Colouring - Copics
Teddy - E30/31/33/34/59
Flowers - RV55/63/17
Background - B60

I kept the design relatively CAS so the Teddy has pride of place.  

Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this stamp set and still love it to this day! I am so glad I have it because when I saw your card and knew I had to bring it out again!! I thought that was a black stripped ribbon...what a great idea to use paper and cut it to a perfect size. I love that paper ...the black and white really pop! I must say..LOVT has always been a favourite. I remember back in the day when my friend and I would order from LOTV and it would ship so fast to Canada...we were convinced it came over on the Concord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so adorable! Love the image, the card design and your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x