Tuesday 25 June 2024

Lavinia Stamps Berry Branch


Hi Lovelies...

Today, my cards are made to send to anyone who needs a thought or two... it's always good to have them in my drawer, ready to use.

Firstly, I stencilled a rectangle on my card panel, then I stamped a large font style stamp on each over the rectangle and the white.  I then used a really deep grey ink to stamp the branches on each, followed by a tiny sentiment and some gems.  I matted and layered onto some coloured cardstock and they were finished.


Card Info:
Image - Lavinia Stamps Berry Branch
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Fancy That set
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangle
Font Stamps - MFT Romantic Script, MFT Typewriter Text
Distress Oxides - Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint
Lost Shadow and Shaded Lilac
Picket Fence

Here's another I made in lilac - same method.


You have to look really close to see the font stamped across each of the card panels.. I stamped in Picket Fence but that has taken up the colour from the rectangles.

Hope you like...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine...your cards are such a thoughtful idea! I love how you did the font in the background and then did the rectangle. You are soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x