Friday 3 June 2022

Stamping Bella Oddballs Farm Animals


Hi There....

Today, at Stamping Bella, we're featuring cards made with our Stamp of the Month... which this time is actually two stamp sets - we have the Farm Animals and then to go with that, there's the Barn, Hay and Fence.  Both stamp sets are available at 50% discount throughout June

I've used this gorgeous porker....  with that look on his face as if to say 'so why are you disturbing me?'  I coloured and fussy cut him, then did some dry embossing to give him a bit of a curve.  Then I created a background for him... using Distress Oxides splattered with water, then white and darker watercolour paints.  I finished by adding the sentiment which comes from the Farm Animals Sentiment Set.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy
Watercolour Paints for splattering
Colouring - Copics
R00/02/21
W0/1/3

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog and the Sistahood Facebook Page - where you'll see more inspiration using these fabulous stamps.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x