Tuesday 21 June 2022

Pink Fresh Studio Floral Circles


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with the fabulous Pink Fresh Studio Floral Circles Dies..  I fell in love with these when I spotted them, and decided firstly to create a shaker card, then secondly a more simple card. Sorry if this post is a bit picture heavy...  but I wanted you to see the depth. 

There are 6 dies in the set - each of a different floral image.  For my first card, I diecut a small slimline panel from the dotty cardstock, then diecut three circles in that.  I added acetate to the back of the circles and then adhered the floral circles to the front of the acetate.  For the background (behind the shakers), I created a panel of watercolour smooshing with Distress Inks.  I added some sparkles into the shaker spaces, and adhered it to a card base with 3D foam tape.




For my second card, I used the dotty cardstock to create the back panel to adhere to the card base.  Then I diecut a small slimline panel out of white card, cutting three circles in it, then adding the floral circles - this time adhered to the dotty card.


I just added some tiny sentiments to the cards and they were done!


Hope you like my cards today as much as I loved making them!

Happy crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I love those dies too and how you used them. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x