Thursday 16 June 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Ballerina


Hi Lovelies...

Sorry I've been quiet this week - my PC had to go and be updated with a larger hard drive.... my lovely daughter and son-in-law took it to do, and it's come back happier - and LOTS faster!

Now for my card today, I've used this gorgeous Ballerina digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller... isn't she just the cutest little thing??  She's happily dancing away with her glittery ribbon - and the butterfly is joining in!

I coloured her with Copics and shaded around the image, as I wasn't fussy cutting this time.  I created the side panel by blending Distress Oxides onto cardstock, then splattering with water to give texture and effect.


Card Info:
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11/00/000 R20
Hair - E4041/42/43
Dress, Flower, Ribbon, Butterfly and Shoes - RV91/93 R81/83/85
Shading - B0000/000/41
Grass - Prismacolor Pencils
Glitter and Bakers' Twine

Hope you like my make today.... I do love my pink as most of you know, so it feels like coming home!  Don't forget to pop over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Facebook Page to share your creations - we'd love to see them, and also the blog for more inspiration. 

Big Hugs and Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x