Sunday 19 June 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Snowman, Bunny and Guinea


Hi There...

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of one of the fabulous new images from Rachelle Anne Miller for my DT card - yes - it's a snowman in June!!   He's looking happy with his friends, the bunny and the guinea..  but he's certainly chilly!

I printed the image and sentiment - then coloured the characters..  I then added some sparkle for the snow and his hat.  I diecut the panel, and adhered with 3D foam tape to a snowflake printed paper.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle
Paper - LOTV
Colouring - Copics
Snowman and Snow - BV31/20 YR04
Hat and Scarf - B00/01/21/23/24/26
Bunny & Guinea Pig - T0/1/2 R000 C0
Shading - B0000/000/41

Don't forget to check out the Rachelle Anne Miller Facebook page and the blog for more inspiration using the new images - to be released later this week!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x