Saturday 12 March 2022

Stamping Bella New Release Day 2


Hey Peeps...

I'm back again with two more exciting Sneak Peeks of the new release from Stamping Bella - available from Monday 14 March.

Today, I'm sharing this gorgeous little Tiny Townie with her Cherry Blossom flower - it's so good to colour images that make our spirits lift as we see Spring just around the corner.

I did some Distress Ink smooshing for the background panel - I was really happy how it turned out!


Card Info:
Die - Waffle Flower Lacey Layers
Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Bundled Sage and Shabby Shutters
Colouring - Copics
Dress - G20/40/12
Hair - E40/41/43/44
Pinks - RV10 R81/83
Grounding T0/1


And now for my second card of the day - I used the fabulous Bundle Girl with Butterflies...  so perfect to let someone you care about know you're there for them.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, before adhering it with foam pads to a background panel created by using a stencil with Distress Oxides.  I added the sentiment lastly.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Coat - YR61/65
Hat - E23/25
Flowers - YR24/27 E18
Butterflies YR00/000 W0/1/3
Leaves - YG25/17



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x