Friday 11 March 2022

Stamping Bella Cherry Blossom and Oddball Jane Austen


Hi Lovelies..

Happy Friday!  It's an exciting day at Stamping Bella as it's time to start sharing the fabulous new release Sneak Peeks...  the release is due next week!

Today I have two to share... my first is this gorgeous Cherry Blossom... I did some masking and blended Distress Ink behind the image - splattering with gold watercolour paint.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Cherry Blossom (available Mon 14 March)
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle (altered to create a slimline panel)
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - RV10/11/13
Stem - YG63
Gold Embossing Powder on Vellum for sentiment


For my next card, I've used the fabulous Oddball Jane Austen... she was very simple to colour and fussy cut.. then I adhered her with foam pads to a card panel which I'd blended in the corner with Distress Oxide Ink, before stencilling over with a Tim Holtz Burlap stencil.  I finished with the sentiment (which is included) in the top corner.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Stencil - Tim Holtz Burlap
Distress Oxides
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000
Dress and Hat - B91/93/95 T0
Hair - T3
Book and Feather - T3/5/7

Hope you like my makes today - you'll find more fabulous images to come and inspiration on the Stamping Bella Blog - why don't you grab a cup of coffee and head on over??

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x