Saturday 19 March 2022

LTTS Doodles Bunny Gardener






Hey Lovelies...

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.  It's nice and sunny here in the UK today, so I thought time for another Springtime card!

I chose to use this fabulous little Bunny Gardener from LTTS Doodlles.. fussy cutting after colouring the image... then creating a little background scene using Distress Oxides direct onto a card panel.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Bunny Gardener
Sentiment - MFT Sending Sunshine and Smiles
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E40/41/43 R20
Dungarees - B21/23/24
Yellows - Y08/19
Wheelbarrow - G82 T1/3
Snail and Mouse - T0/1/3
White Gel Pen

I did love using these fabulous Springtime colours today.. hopefully I'll be out in MY garden tomorrow with my plants!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable Christine!Weekend is going well. Hope yours is going well too!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x