Tuesday 15 March 2022

LTTS Doodles Love Bunnies


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card using another of the LTTS Doodles Love Bunnies....  they are such sweeties!  I created a little sentiment for this one - it's a perfect image for Spring.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then created a card using some patterned paper, with a white rectangle for the bunny to stand on.


Card Info:
Image - LTTS Doodles Digital Images - Love Bunnies
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, MFT Double Stitched Rectangles
Paper - MFT Gingham
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - N0/1/2 R20
Top and Flower - R81/83/85
Distress Ink Background - Tumbled Glass

It's a really CAS 'just for fun' card from me today - I do enjoy making these!  Hope you like what I did..

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x