Friday 20 August 2021

Stamping Bella Oddball Poodle


Hi There...

As we have the Set of Kitties as Stamp of the Month throughout August at Stamping Bella, the team are using 'any other animal stamp' for our Bellarific Friday make.

I chose to use this snooty Oddball Poodle for my card - colouring her pink and giving her lots of curls!  I DO love the sentiment that comes along with her... so perfect for that snooty look!!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Paper - MFT 
Colouring - Copics
Poodle - RV91/93/95
Shading - W0/1/3/5
Glitter

There is a lot of glitter on the poodle fur - unfortunately, it was one of those days when no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to show up on the photograph!  Ah well, you know it's there!

Hope to see you over at the Facebook Sistahood page soon...

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Christine, you did a fantastic job on the fur! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x