Tuesday 24 August 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Reading in the Garden


Hi Lovelies...

Today it's my turn to share a card made with another of the fabulous August release images from Rachelle Anne Miller - this one is so sweet and was a joy to colour.

I used my Copics to colour - then die-cut a frame for the image.  I used a printed cardstock for the background... then used tiny little stamps from Stampin Up to create the 'friends' sentiment.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Stampin Up tiny alphabet
Die - Stitched Dome Frames
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Skin E0000/01/11 R20
Dress - RV91/93/95
Cat - C1/3
Butterfly - B01
Book T0/1
Flowers - R83 Leaves -YG05/17
Grass and Shading around image - Prismacolor Pencils
White Gel Pen


Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it.

Happy Crafting...
Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x