Wednesday 4 August 2021

MORE Stamping Bella Sneak Peeks!!


Hey There...

I'm back with more cards using sneak peeks from the new release at Stamping Bella.... and today I'm really excited as it's Edna's turn - she is my very favourite of all (but shhhhh don't tell the Curvy Girls!)  She's decided to go underwater for the images today - I think that mermaid tail suits her so well!

Firstly, we have Edna and the Manatee - they're having happy hugs under the waves.  I used Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon (apt!) for the background, then blended Picket Fence through a sun ray stencil.  I stamped some sea plants to frame her.  I coloured and fussy cut the image - adhering her with foam pads.  Before that, I'd used a dry embossing tool to give her a more rounded appearance.



Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Alexandra Renke Blubber bubbles
Stencil - MFT Sunray
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11
Hair - RV20/22
Leaves - G12,  Starfish - E30/31
Mermaid Tail - BG10/11/13 BV000/00

Next, I've used Edna in a Clam - she's clinging on to the most beautiful pearl you've ever seen!


I've coloured and fussy cut her in the clam shell, giving the inside of the shell lots of glitter!  I created a Distress Ink Blended Background again, splattering with lots of water.  I used lots of tiny circles that were unused from an older die for the air bubbles.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Circle Stax
Sunnio Studio Designs Fancy Frames Circles 
Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon,
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E40/41/43
Skin E000/01/11 R20
Flower - RV32/34
Pearl - E81 BV31
Mermaid Tail - BG10/11/13 BV00/000
Shell - BV000/00/31 W3
Shell Inside - RV10/11/000

Lastly today, I have used the Male Nurse image - this image would be so perfect for any male nurses who have gone above and beyond in their work caring for others.


Card Info:
Paper - MFT Graphic Paper Pad
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11
Clothes - B91/93/95
Shoes - E81
Shadow and Clipboard - C1/3/5


Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog or the Sistahood Facebook page for more inspiration from the other lovely Babes and even more new release images...  then get your shopping list all ready for Friday!!!

Big (Edna type) Hugs!!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x