Friday 27 August 2021

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with Berries


Hi Lovelies...

For Bellarific Friday - the lovely team and I are using images from the fabulous new release at Stamping Bella - I was spoiled for choice looking at all my wonderful new rubbah!  But choose I did, I went for this little Bundle Girl with her poorly friend.. I couldn't resist!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then used Distress Inks through a circle stencil on my die-cut square card panel.  I adhered the image with 3D foam pads to give the image height.  I stamped the sentiment off-centre - and it was finished.


Card Info:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares
Stencil - Taylored Expressions
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Colouring - Copics
Hat, Coat and Wellies - B11/13/45/49
Bird - E21/23/25 Y15
Bandage W0/1
Leaves YG17/25/63
Berries - R24/46
Branch - E49/57
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my make today.  Don't forget you can see more inspiration over at the Stamping Bella Blog, or join in the fun at the Sistahood Facebook page!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card! mmmmmm...I may have to place an order for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Christine.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x