Tuesday 4 May 2021

Whimsie Doodles Ladybug Day


Hi Lovelies

The card I'm sharing today I made for my daughter and soon-to-be son-in-law - who have just moved into a new apartment in London.  I chose to use this fun image from Whimsie Doodles - I don't think they're trading any more, but I used to be on their Design Team so this digi image was in my stash.


Card Info:
Image - Whimsie Doodles Ladybug Day
Sentiment - done on PC
Dies - MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles, MFT Grassy Fields
Stampin Up Punch for Sentiment
Colouring - Copics
House - YG91/93/95 E57/984 R24 YR14
Ladybugs - R24/27/46 C5/7/9
Clouds N0/1 
Flowers - R24 Y38
Shading - B01/000/0000

Hope you like my card today as much as I enjoyed making it.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. How adorable Christine. Your daughter and future son in law will appreciate your homemade card! I love the ladybugs and the red heart paper is a perfect match! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x