Monday 17 May 2021

Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquets


Hi Lovelies...

I've been playing with the lovely Pretty Pink Posh Flower Bouquets set - so am today sharing some of the cards I made with this fab set!  Sorry this post is picture heavy, but I do love the set and wanted to try different ways to use the images.

For my first, I used Distress Inks to blend part of the card panel - adhering the fussy cut flowers with 3D foam pads, and adding a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted sentiment set.


Then for my second, I used a scrap of patterned paper and added a circle frame diecut backed with acetate, to create a shaker, before adhering the fussy cut image.


The sentiment I've used is from the Pretty Pink Posh Bee Friends sentiment set.


Next I've used the Pretty Pink Posh Wide Stripes Stencil to create a couple of backgrounds...  before adding little frames with the sentiment and some added sequins for bling!










Hope you like my makes today - I've really loved using these little flower bouquets and know I'll use them lots in the future for all sorts of occasions!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Christine! Glad you shared lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x