Wednesday 26 May 2021

Reverse Confetti The Bear Up There


Hi Lovelies...

You know when you're really happy when you finish a card and you're really pleased with how it turned out?  I got that feeling with this card!  I used the Reverse Confetti The Bear Up There which is a set I HAD to have when I first saw it!

I blended Distress Ink through a circle stencil for the background - then coloured and fussy cut the image.  I did buy the matching die set, but often find it quicker to use my trusty scissors!


Card Info:
Image - Reverse Confetti The Bear Up There
Sentiment - Reverse Confetti So Many Sentiments
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salty Ocean
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E21/23/25/51/52/49
Rainbow - RV52/55/66, YR61/65/18, Y13/15/17
Cloud - BG10/0000
Gems

I adhered the image with 3D foam pads, then added a few little gems.

I do love the little sentiments from that set - there are so many usable little sayings and I know I'll use them over and over.

Hope you like my make today.

Happy Crafting... 

1 comment:

  1. Christine...I love your card! I love how you sponged the circle background and added the image you cut out...perfectly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x