Friday 21 May 2021

Stamping Bella Yoga Mochi Girl


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time - this week we're highlighting other images from the Stamp of the Month section - this time it's the Mochi Girls..  I've chosen to use Yoga Mochi Girl as I really LOVE this gorgeous image!  I do wish I could get myself in that sort of position without giving myself a hernia!!

There's no fussy cutting on my card today... I coloured with my Copics and shaded around, then added the sentiment.  I then used a die which cut the rectangle of dots around the image, framing it well.  I've had that die in my stash for more than a year and only used it once or twice - I really must use it more as I like how it turned out.  Do you have goodies in your stash that you feel the same about?


Card Info:
Die - Spellbinders Venice Lace Hemstitch Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20 E04
Hair - E41/42/43
Top - R81/83/85
Leggings - BG32/34/45/49
Shading - T0/1/2

I added a tiny heart crystal gemstone as a finishing touch.  

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration - and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Have a good weekend all...

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x