Friday 12 July 2019

Zodiac Girl - Virgo

 

Hi Lovelies..

It's Bellarific Friday time again - and we're highlighting some of the stamps that aren't from the current release this week, so I chose to use this gorgeous Virgo Zodiac Girl.  Now, I'm not the best at colouring folds, and this girl nearly hit the bin a few times..  but then I got up and walked away from her for a while..  before deciding to just go with the colouring I'd done...  because I didn't think I'd be able to do a better job!  And what the heck..  I know my limitations and am not ashamed to admit them...


Card Info:
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Dies - Papertrey Ink Tiny Messages, Lawn Fawn Stitched Edges
Paper - Scrap from Stash
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Hair - C5/7/9
Dress BG10/11/13/15
Flowers R63/55
Bakers Twine

Hope you like my make today and that you'll say hello so I know that someone is actually reading my posts.. LOL!  

Tomorrow I'm singing at our local food festival - I joined the Rock Choir a few months back - and I LOVE it....  but I am a little nervous as this is my first 'gig'... so wish me luck!

Then on Sunday all the family are here as it's my lovely grand-daughter's first birthday so we're having a party...  yay!!

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Christine and your folds look fabulous to me. I just wish I could do them as well as that. Enjoy tomorrow and have fun on Sunday. I hope we can see a photo of the little one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaou la colorisation de la robe est sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and colours, great card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous dress folds. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x