Sunday 7 July 2019

Flowers make life lovlier...

 

Hi Again..

Crikey it's been a busy few days!  I'm back yet again (you'll be getting fed up of me) - this time to share my card using one of the fabulous new release images from Wendy at All Dressed Up...  this is Little Gardener - she's sooooooo cute!


Card Info:
Sentiment - done on PC
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle,
Sun - Lawn Fawn Spring Showers
Colouring - Copics 
Hair - E23/25/27 Skin - E000/00/00/04 R20 Dungarees - B21/23/24/26   
Barrow - T0/1/3/4  Dog - E13/15  Pots - E99/15
Flowers - RV55/17  Leaves - YG17
Distress Inked Background - using Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
White Gel Pen for dots and highlights

I coloured her with Copics - then used Distress Inks to create the cloudy background using an MFT Stencil.  I used post-it tape to mask the upper portion while I blended the DI's for the grass.

Hope you like...
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Really cute, love your cloud background and the way you have done the grass.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Christine...your cards are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est trop mignon et bucolique!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x