Sunday 7 July 2019

Sorry, I forgot...

 

Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm back with the last of the sneak peeks from the wonderful new release at Stamping Bella..... you'll be able to get your hands on them from tomorrow! (UK peeps... Dies to Die For will have them in soon)

I've used one of the fabulous trio of Donkey Stuffies for my card - I just thought he looks so sad that he'd missed a special day!  


Card Info:
Stamping Bella Donkey Stuffies - available 8 July
Dies - Altenew Large Alphabet, MFT Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow
Sentiment (I forgot) - done on PC
Colouring - Copics
Donkey - N0/1/2/3/5 R000
Mane - C5/7/9
Hooves - C0/1

There are two other donkeys in this set, along with a sentiment too.  If you pop over to the Stamping Bella blog you'll be able to see more inspiration from the other lovely Babes..  along with lots of other sneak peeks!

Then tomorrow's the day...  Hope you have your shopping lists poised ready!

Have a lovely Sunday..

Hugs

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x