Friday 24 March 2017

Strawberry Sundae Anyone???

 

Hi All....

Yayyyyyyyy!!!  It's another Bellarific Friday........  (don't ya just love them? I do!) - and today we had a photo to inspire us..


These colours are beautiful...... so I didn't have difficulty using them!  And of course, you know my love of Edna too...  so I chose her to colour.



Card Info:
Paper - 
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E21/23/25/27/29
Dress - R81/83/85, BG10/11/72
Wings - V000, RV000
Ice Cream - E50/51, R83/85
Glass - B60/B000
Glitter, Sequins and Twine


Edna comes along with a fabbie sentiment too (which I didn't have room for on this card) - and for those that dislike fussy cutting,  you can also get a 'Cut It Out' Die to match - what more could you need??

Next week's challenge is to create with one layer... yep... just ONE.  Use any Stamping Bella image, then email your card to emily@stampingbella.com by next Thursday to be featured on the SB blog and to be entered to win some Bella bucks! (Details HERE).

Have a lovely weekend all.....  watch this space for some exciting happenings at Stamping Bella.. (just sayin'......)! 

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Honestly Christine, your cards make me smile. I just love this one. The way you colour is a dream. Love the way you did the ice cream...very talented!!!! I used to visit the stamping bella store everyweek when they had a store nearby....Emily was wonderful and her store amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is such a cutie Christine, so well coloured of course too....just had to get that in lol ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please!! Lovely card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are going to have to put Edna on a diet soon. Those colours are gorgeous and I love the way you have done the ice cream.
    Gorgeous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colours they're so ice-creamy, and she reminds me of myself tucking into a knickerbocker while dressed in my tutu lol :-) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, that sundae looks good enough to eat, Edna looks like she's in for a good munch down.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Bridget xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! For the record... I am a little bit in love with Edna. That girlie is too cute! I love, love, LOVE the way you've coloured her, the fresh minty green and gorgeous candy pink. LOVE how you coloured the icecream sunday too, perfect job! I really want an icecream now! LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x