Saturday 25 March 2017

Daffodil......

 

Hi Peeps...

Remember I mentioned yesterday that you needed to watch this space for exciting news??  WELL............. today's the day - and the news is that there's a fabulous new release due next week from Stamping Bella!!  Can you believe it??!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better than the January release........  Em goes ahead and comes out with MORE wonderful images!!

The DT are showing sneek peeks this week...... and then the whole release will be available next Thursday, 30 March!  And believe me... you won't want to miss it!!  There are to be 35 images in total - and all will be available with cut-it-out dies too!

Today I've used Tiny Townies Daffodil... now I think you probably know I don't use yellow on my cards a lot, but I did enjoy using it this time, and loved it with the green.  I love making shaker cards, so went along with that idea for this one.


Card Info:
Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Daffodil
Dies - MFT Peek-a-boo Window, Rounded Banner Stax
Paper - Echo Park Spring Things
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair E21/23/25
Yellows - Y11/06/21, YR21/31/23
Green - YG25
Sequins, Button and Twine

Hope you like this lovely girlie... and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the uber talented DT came up with!

Have a lovely weekend.... the sun is shining here in Yorkshire so we'll be making the most of it..

Big hugs

11 comments:

  1. Love her! WANT her!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love daffodils and she's a real cutie! Gorgeous bright spring card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect image and a perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Christine! Love the sweet image and the fun shaker! She looks like a dancing star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pink!!! and doesn't she look fabulous....what have I told you about trying to tempt me with stamping bella???!!! I'm not looking but she is adorable. Love the shaker design ...fab stamp and lovely spring colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image, certainly the right Season for her and the yellow and green look fabulous. Great design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow isn't my fave colour either, but Daffodil is definitely on my wishlist from today's peeks. I hope there are not too many more that I like cos I'm in trouble otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sassy, I adore your shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful I cannot wait to get my own..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Spring! What a lovely way to do it!! Love the zesty green with the daffodil yellow. Utterly perfect for this gorgeous Bella. What's not to love about a gorgeous shaker card too?! Utterly fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x