Wednesday 29 March 2017

Edna LOVES the Ocean!

 

Hi Lovely Bloggers....

Tired of seeing me yet this week?? Hope not! LOL!  It's been a busy old week - and it's only half way through!  Happy Hump Day!

I'm back again today with another Sneaky Peaky of the wonderful new release from Stamping Bella...  this time it's one of my favourite characters - Edna - and she's enjoying herself at the seaside..  just look at her pose for the camera!  She's soooooo darn sassy, don't ya think??  And only one more sleep till all the stamps are available to buy!!!


Card Info:
(available 30 March)
Dies - Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border, Lawn Fawn Rainy Day, 
Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Paper - Doodlebug Design Under The Sea
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - C5/7
Hat - RV91/93/95
Swimsuit - B01/02/05
Wings - BV000/V95
Sand - E30/31
Sunglasses - R85, W5/7
Shading - B0000/000
Glitter and Glossy Accents

I've taken a third photo this time to try to show the glitter on her wings and the shine on her sunnies...  


Hope you've got your shopping list ready for tomorrow when the stamps are released!!!

Big hugs

9 comments:

  1. Isn't she just the perfect beach babe just loving this Perfect sentiment as well.Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd pick this one when I saw today's sneak peak images! :-P
    Love the design you've done for her! Gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout and I love the happy colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's fabulous and your layout too, gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is superb, I must admit I am really growing to love Edna too, was bit put off at first due to her name (MIL) Fantastic design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. toujours un régal pour les yeux tes créations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove it! Great how the designer paper is comming from under the cloud! Yes catching up on all my commenting today 2 days off and all DT work will be in advance!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x