Hi Best Blogging Buddies
It's time again over at In The Pink for a new challenge... Luscious Lace!! Well, as people that know me well know, this is right up my street, as I have a drawer crammed with lace of all types... so I really enjoyed putting these cards together.
The first, I think is a bit vintage-ey... using a Sarah Kay image and decoupaging it to give a 3D effect. I think I may have to send this one to myself as I was really please with the result...
- Stamp: Laura and Henri - Sarah Kay Stampavie (bought at Samuel Taylors)
- Papers: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 1922 (double sided so used both)
- Lace, Pearls and glitter from stash
- Copics and Promarkers
And onto my second...
This one is totally away from the vintage feel... but I still love it just as much! It's using a sweet little digi image from Whimsie Doodles which I fussy cut and 3D'd.... I love their images and they can be resized so easily, so can fit any size card you choose!
- Image: Whimsie Doodles - Fairy
- Papers: Best Creation Inc - Sweet Baby, Personal Impressions - Snowball (Raspberry)
- Lace: Bought from Sammy Taylors at Embsay
- Gems, Buttons, Twine and Glitter from stash
- Sentiment - computer generated
- Sentiment Die - Fishtail Banner - Dienamics
I've got to admit that I really enjoyed making these cards and am happy with both of them... maybe Mr Mojo has made a visit back to my craft room.... mind you, it's not easy for him to find space in there with so much crammed in... he'll have to perch on the corner of my desk! I read on someone's blog the other day that they have a 6ft x 3ft desk..... but can only ever manage to craft on 6 square inches of it.. How true that is of mine...!
The sun showed itself yesterday here in my bit of Yorkshire... and what a difference it makes.... I feel GOOD!! (and I know there'll be people of the same age as me out there singing the rest of that song now!!)
Big hugs to all and Happy Crafting..