Friday 4 January 2013

An unashamed Wedding CASe!

Morning All

Well........  what can I say about this? I needed a wedding card in a hurry for my daughter's friend... and I knew the very place to look for ideas...  my friend Mandi from Enchanted Occasions and LIM produces such fabulous wedding cards..  and I found one very similar to this.  Sooo, all credit to Mandi... all I did was change colours to what was required.  As I totally respect her design, I will not be entering it for any challenges etc.  Mandi is a lovely lady who I used to know when I lived on the Isle of Wight.. in fact we shared a card stall at craft fairs... so I'm sure she wouldn't mind me being inspired by her.  I know she's now got a fabulous wedding shop in Ryde, which I can't wait to visit next time I'm over.  Anyway - THANK YOU hon!

Card Recipe:

  • Cheery Lynn Flourish
  • Small Daisy Punch
  • Computer Generated Sentiment
  • Turquoise Pearl Maker
  • Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue
Hope you've all had a fabulous start to the new year...

Big hugs and Happy Crafting

Christine xx



11 comments:

  1. This is stunning I love the simplicity of it Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Christine, very elegant.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous Christine and I'm sure Mandi is honoured you cased her card.
    I'm at hospital waiting for news of my daughters op so doing a spot of blogging for a change!!
    Re my card, the card stands up on 2 scallops, the frame is added on top of the actual card and as for no embossed line - that was pure luck!!
    I didn't get to wish you a merry Christmas or a happy new year so though it's a bit late I now wish you both!!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow, that is simply stunning Christine! gorgeous touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Stunning Wow is all I have to say x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What font did you use also please x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Christine, I am sure Mandi will be very proud that you have taken inspiration from her. We have to get inspiration from somewhere and I now have a great idea if I have to do a Wedding Card lol.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Christine - this is just devine - I totally love it - want to try it so may have to 'borrow' your design.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is beautiful christine.gorgeous soft and classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x