Tuesday 8 March 2011

An easy one...... sooooo needed!

Hi Girls


Well,,,,,, I so much needed to do something easy..... I'm getting totally bogged down with doing fancy images and colouring - that I thought today, I would just put together something simple and straight out of my head.  Do any of you get that feeling every now and again?  And I've got to say, it did me good!

So what do you think?  There's not really much of a recipe to the card.... i used a nestability label (or is it impressibility?), an xcut punch for my flowers, a bit of ribbon from my stash, a MS border punch, and some dotty paper and bazzill cardstock for the back.  Some gems finished the flowers off, and I handwrote the sentiment......  that's the bit I'm unsure of...  is it good enough do ya think? 

The sun is shining here today, so the pruning shears are calling me to go and prune some shrubs....... It feels like spring!  Yes!!!!!!!!!! 

Hope you're all having a good day, and thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

Hugs
Christine xx
PS....... I've entered this for the Less Is More Challenge - Pastels and also (at a push from Netty) in the Pastels challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and also the Cupcakes Craft Challenge - Pink Polka Dots (think it fits that one well!! hehe)

22 comments:

  1. The sun is shining here too Christine .. so have a spring in my step and don;t mind working lol.
    Lovely to see you creating and this is so pretty.. are you going to enter the less is more challenge?
    I love the little embossed flowers.
    Have a great day in the garden
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card and although there is not a lot of 'white(pink)space' I reckon there's just enough!
    Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again next week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chrisine
    it's a lovely day here too, much milder too!
    Your card is very pretty, my fav colour!
    The simplicity is great, and can be forgiven for not having the required blank space
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and your sentiment is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how dang simple and cute this card is! So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning - no more is needed - perfect
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its really sweet Christine I think its lovely
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine gorgeous pink girly creation love the space..lovely day at the seaside frosty start so raked over the back lawn while the shed defrosted..
    then another coat of wood stain..hope to get a walk in tomorrow weather permitting..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine...LOVE the pink...and the simplicity...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card christine.very pretty colours and i love the cas layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card,and my fav pink colour too, has everything :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Christine certainly a case for less is more! Its really striking in its simplicity. Hope you are well
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Christine this is the sweetest card ever I love pink and polka dots so together they look fab
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty card Christine. Sometimes it's just nice to create without stressing and this is lovely.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Christine. The sentiment is lovely, perfect just as it is. Loving the pink and the embossing on the flowers. You should enter this in the Incy Wincy challenge which is also pastels this week. It would fit right in. Great card. Annette xx (ps - wish I was in the garden too while it's nice, but will have to wait until the weekend when it is meant to be raining (typical!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww... This is soo pretty,lovely and sweet! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it! Such a cute pretty pink card! Love the edging too! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So elegant! love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week, Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x