Thursday 31 March 2011

At last..... something to show!

Hi Girls

Well at last I had some time today to get making!  I seem to have been chasing my tail all week - which is good in a way, as I like to get out and be meeting people instead of stuck in.....  but it stops me doing my crafting!

Anyway.... it was too windy today to get any gardening done and I'm also full of cold, so I got upstairs and here's the result.  Well this, and a load of other stuff that I finished off, or tidied up.

This is a stamp called Sheep For Ewe from Wild Rose Studio which just appealed to me at the Harrogate show.  I have a bit of a thing for sheep....and this one is just so cute! 



The DP is Marianne Design Eline's paper bloc  from Quixotic Paperie, the cardstock is Bazzill Bling.... and the image is coloured with Copics.  I used my hydrangea MS punch for the flowers, which just HAD to have a bit of bling in them.....  then put some cream seam binding and a bow to finish it off.  And of course, when I photographed and edited it.... I used the photoshop bling button!!  It makes anything look fab!

Anyway, hope you like...... sorry I've not been posting much lately, but it actually now takes me a full hour each day to comment on my lovely blogland buddies' cards!  So if you'd all stop turning out so many.... I'd have an hour more in my day!! hehe

Hugs to all
Christine xx

9 comments:

  1. Yep can see the Bling..LOL cute image great colours & layout lovely spring card..weather getting better from tomorrow Christine we have jobs to get on with..

    smiles the other Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine what a gorgeous cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about the image - it's too cute for words. Lovely card!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christine, the sheep is so sweet!
    I've been chasing my tail too and not been around much either!
    And I agree with you about commenting, I can spend hours visiting all my fave blogs, and then I've no time left to actually make anything!
    Hope your cold is gone soon, and thank you for your lovely comment.

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable Christine, that little sheep is so cute and I love the bling, you'll have to explain the bling button to me as I don't think mine has it!
    I know what you mean about no time, I spend more time commenting than I do crafting these days, but at least I think I have some lovely friends to show for it!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning hun - that is a really nice stamp, and editing adds to it fab.....will meet up with you at Harrogate next time for a coffee...Hope yr cold gets better...stay in doors - blowing a hoolie..
    Have a nice weekend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Christine, Love the bling and it's come out beautifully in the photo. The papers are fab, and like you, I also have a thing for sheep, They're so adorable and lambs are the one of the signs that Spring is really here. Will email you over the weekend. Week nights are a bit of a rush for me, though I actually finished work at 5 tonight for the first time in about a year (or so it feels!). Keep the fab cards coming. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a little beaut Christine..love the bling. it was very windy down these parts today as well, was in fear of the fence going over :-O

    Have a good weekend hun
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww i don;t know how i missed this Christine.. so sorry.
    That little sheep is adorable especially with his sparkle. we saw loads of lambs when we went to kettlewell yesterday which have obviously been born since we were there 2 weeks ago and beth was going ooh and ahhh round every corner lol..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x