Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Craft Addiction UK Holly Wreath


Hi Lovelies...

It's another Christmas card from me today - this time using the Holly Wreath from Craft Addiction UK.

I die cut it twice, then did some smooshing with green Distress Oxide ink pads to colour it.  Then I coloured the berries and covered them with Glossy Accents.  Lastly I splattered white onto the wreath I was using as the top layer.

I used a snowfall embossing folder for the background, which I matted onto green cardstock. I then added the wreaths, one on top of the other to give thickness.  I added a little bow cut in gold glitter card from the die set at the top.

Lastly, I used a Merry Christmas die which I cut from gold mirri, with a shadow cut from red.  I adhered it with foam pads.


Card Info:
Craft Addiction UK Holly Wreath Die Set
Merry Christmas Die - unbranded
Snowfall Embossing Folder
Distress Oxides - Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness, 
Forest Moss

Hope you like my card today...

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x