Hi Lovlies..
Today these gorgeous Ballerinas have taken over my craft room! Everywhere I look there is a tutu! They're from LOTV - and are digital stamps, which I've coloured (in pink of course), then fussy cut, adhering them to my cards, before giving them lots of sparkle!
For my first one, I've used this die from Waffle Flower, with a corresponding frame cut from silver glitter card. I used pink dottie cardstock for the background.
Then for my second, I've just kept her CAS (as much as any ballerina could be THAT!) Again, coloured and fussy cut, adding her to the Stitched Square panel, then stamping the sentiment and heat embossing with silver.
Lastly, I used another stitched square panel, again adhering the ballerina with foam tape, but this time I added some gold glitter stars, and have heat embossed the sentiment in gold to match.
Card Info:
Images - LOTV Ballerina Digital Stamps
Sentiments - Paper Smooches
Colouring - Copics
R81/83/85 and RV52/63/55
E000/000/00/11 R20
E30/31/33 and 40/41/43
Hope you like my troupe of ballerinas as much as I enjoyed making them!
Happy Crafting...

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x