Monday, 5 October 2026

MFT Tutu Trio


Hi Lovelies...

Today, I've used an older stamp set from MFT called Tutu Trio.  This little dancer is so darn cute - I coloured her up and gave her twinkle for her wings!  Then I fussy cut her and popped her onto a die cut panel.

I did a bit of smooshing for the background - using lots of pink Distress Oxides, then splattering with gold.  I used a border die for the edge - adhering that to my card.  Lastly, I added a sentiment from the set which I'd embossed in gold.


Card Info:
Image - MFT Tutu Trio
Colouring - Copics
E30/31/33 R20 R000/81/83
Dies - Whimsy Stamps FaDoodle Frames Scalloped Rectangle
MFT Basic Edges Stitched Scalloped Border
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, 
Picked Raspberry

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x