Friday 12 August 2022

Taylored Expressions Triple Slim Layering Stencil set


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing some cards I made a little while back, but have been struggling to photograph.  Know the feeling???  I so wish I had a magic wand that would help me capture the actual colours that the card is!!!

Anyway.. I'm loving the Taylored Expressions Triple Slim Layering Stencil set...  and I was in a pastel frame of mind, so out came my ink pads - here I'm showing  a couple of the results in close up..



I die-cut the birthday word from gold mirri card, but it's difficult to see.  The die is by Spellbinders and is from the Yana's Scripty Sentiment set.


Next, it was a tall card... the sentiment is stamped with Versamark and heat embossing with gold.. again, difficult to pick up on the photograph.  The sentiment stamp is from the Mama Elephant Scripty Sentiments set.

Now lastly... I wanted to share this envelope!  Exciting or what???  LOL!  Well yes, for me it is...  as I could not find envelopes to fit this shape of card that weren't tremendously expensive.  Sooo, out came my score-board - I did some measurements - I did some cutting, scoring and sticking - and this is the result using pink paper that I had in stock.  I was really thrilled how it turned out and it's such a perfect size!


Well it's another hot day here in the UK...  so I'm off to try and keep cool!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine your cards are amazing! I love the pastel look. LOVE! You so good making the envelope to match! SOOOO right up my alley! I have thought I may give it go too!!! Hope you were able to get out and enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x