Friday 19 August 2022

Stamping Bella Mini Oddball with One Scoop


Hi Peeps..

I'm here with another Bellarific Friday post - this time we're using images from the Mini Oddball range, so I chose to use this little girlie with her ice cream that's fallen on the floor - I know that feeling!

I created a background by blending Distress Oxides through a rectangle stencil, then splattering with gold watercolour while the stencil was still in place.  I then coloured up and fussy cut the image, taking lots of care around her hair twiddles!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Stencil - Taylored Expressions Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E30/31/33
Skin - E000/00/11
Dress - BG10/11/13
Shoes and Cone - E30/31/33
Bow and Ice Cream - RV91/63
Gold Watercolour Paint

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration.  You can also check out the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x