Friday 12 August 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl Beekeeper


Hi Again Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday time - and this time we're highlighting images that aren't from the current new release.  This little girlie has been jumping up and down on my desk shouting 'me... me!' so it was time to ink her up and get colouring!

I used Distress Oxides to blend the background, then splattered with gold watercolour paint - which is beautiful in real life, but impossible to photograph -  you'll just have to take my word for it!  Then I used my MFT Chicken Wire cover plate die on gold mirri card, cut down, for the honeycomb which was adhered to the background.

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the images, then used 3D foam pads to adhere.  Lastly, I stamped the little sentiment in the corner, and it was done!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Chicken Wire
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, 
Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey
Colouring - Copics
Hat and Honey Stick- Y15 YR23/24 E25/27/79
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Coat and Flowers - R81/83/85 YR21
Leaves YG23/25
Gold Watercolour Paint
Glitter

Hope you like my make today - it's perfect weather here in the UK for the bees to be around gathering their pollen...  to make that luscious honey!

Hope you have a lovely weekend... and.. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x