Friday 15 April 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl Stars and Cloud Backdrop


Hi Lovelies...

Time for a Bellarific Friday make... this time we're highlighting the fabulous backdrops available...  I've used the Bundle Girl Stars and Clouds for my card today....  fussy cutting the stars and clouds to use on my blended background.

For the blended panel, I used Distress Oxides, then splattered with white and gold.  I used 3D pads to attach the stars and the bundle girl sitting on her cloud, dreaming!


Card Info:
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames
Colouring - Copics
Clouds - BV0000/00 B0000
Hat - RV63/55
Coat - RV91/93/95
Stars - Y08/19
White Gel Pen

I'm really sorry that my photography skills are not doing this card justice...  you'll just have to take it from me that colours are not as washed out as they appear here... the sun was shining very brightly when I was taking the photos... and I'm never going to complain about the sun - I just have to put up with not-so-good photos!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your card Christine! I think the photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x