Sunday 10 April 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Mother and Baby Bear


Hi Lovelies...

I'm excited as it's time for a wonderful new release from Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Images.  This release is so beautiful - it's all to do with a Mother's love for her little one... so can be perfect for Mother's Day - or to welcome a new baby into the world.

There are three designs...  there's birds, bunnies, and this one that I chose, the bears.

I printed then coloured the image, creating some grass for the bears to sit on.  then I masked the bears, before blending Distress Oxides for the background.  I stamped a sentiment into the top corner, then did some matting and layering and it was done.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps Scripty Occasions
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Saltwater Taffy
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E50/51/53/55/15 E84
Grass - G82 YG63/93
White Gel Pen for flowers 

Hope you like my card today and that you'll head over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Blog or the Facebook Page for more inspiration from this wonderful new release.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Christine! Love the image too! Hope your on the mend and feeling MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x