Friday 22 April 2022

All Dressed Up Best Frocks


Hi Again...

I'm back again - this time to share my card using one of the fabulous Best Frocks girls from the April release at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.  There's three lovely girls in the set - but I chose to only use one.

I coloured up the image using my Copics - in a colour which is unusual for me - but I'd decided to use the new Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide (along with a couple of others) for the blending, so I wanted a match.  I splattered the blending with gold and deep orange watercolour paints... and added a tiny strip of gold mirri card.  Lastly I added a small sentiment - again layered with some mirri card.


Card Info:
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Birthday
Distress Oxides Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade
Gold and Deep Orange Watercolours
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/11 R01/20
Hair - E21/23/25
Dress - R02/05/08
Shading W1/2/5
White Gel Pen (for dots)
Mirri Card

Hope you like my make today and that you'll head on over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Group for more inspiration from the DT.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x