Monday 19 April 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Friendship Mouse


Hi Lovely Bloggers

Today I'm sharing my card using the fabulous Rachelle Anne Miller Art Friendship Mouse digital image..  it's soooo darn cute!

I printed the image out twice - colouring one panel, then fussy cutting the coloured flower out of the second image, so I could adhere it with 3D foam pads - giving the flower lots of depth.  I gave the flower centre and the puddle some glitter to make them sparkle!

I cut the image with a circle die, then used a fancy circle frame diecut to 3D around the image - again giving depth.  All this was adhered to some pink dotty paper, creating a square card.


Card Info:
Die - Sunny Studio Designs Fancy Frames Circles
Paper - MFT
Colouring - Copics
Mouse - T0/1/2/3
Snail - W0/1/3
Flower - R81/83/85 YR21/23/24 YG17
Puddle - B60/63
Ladybird - R24/27 C7/9
Shading - B0000/000/01
Grass - Prismacolor Pencils
Glitter

I thought you may like to see a photo from another angle so you can see how the petals sit up from the image... 


Happy Crafting Everyone...

Hugs

2 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x